SUMMER SIXES UPDATE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
UPDATE: Draw is available here Garden Suburb Summer Sixes 2017 Draw
With the winter season coming to a close, the last few details are coming together for this years Summer Sixes. Registrations are open so here is what you need to know and what you need to do to get on board.
Once again we will be running the canteen for dinner with a licensed bar.
To keep up to date with all the news surrounding the Summer Sixes, follow our Summer Sixes Facebook Page
Registrations are open, and the attached rego guide will get you registered into one of our competitions.
Click here: Player_Self_Registration_Template
- Mens Competitive
- Mens Social
- Womens Competitive
- Mixed Social
Please submit the attached team sheet form to reserve your teams place in the comp. Team-Enrolment-Form 2017
10 Week Comp + Finals
Regular Season: Tuesday 3 October – Tuesday 5 December
Finals: Tuesday 12 December
Grand Final: Tuesday 19 December
6:30PM | 7:10PM | 7:50PM | 8:30PM
– Competitive (Men’s & Women’s)
– Social (Mixed & Men’s)
– Max. 6 Teams Per Comp
Competitive: $65 registered / $90 unregistered
Social: $55 registered / $80 unregistered
Dual: $95 registered / $110 unregistered
* A Registered Player is considered to be any player that has registered to play winter football in 2017
** Dual registration is available for this looking to play in both Competative & Social Competitions. These will NOT be scheduled at the same time.
$50 per team / per game
Please Note: In addition to this, in the first week a bond of $50 per team will be taken. The team bond will be returned to each team by way of payment of match fees for the last rounds.
– Winners: $500
– Runners Up: $200
– Winners: $250 Food & Beverage Pack
– Runners Up: $100 Food & Beverage Pack
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– A match will last two equal periods of 15 minutes, with a brief half-time interval for teams to change ends.
– Each team is permitted to field six players and will have the opportunity for unlimited interchange during a match.
For any further questions, please let us know by sending is a message below. 2017