The general business of the club is overseen by the Committee who are elected at an Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Some of the tasks the Committee is responsible for include:
- The operations, administration and overall rules by which the club it run as well as making decisions which set the direction of the club
- The appointment of coaches and team managers
- Coordinating of grant applications, fundraising and seeking sponsorship opportunities
- Training allocations
- Grounds & facilities maintenance
- Processing and approval of registrations, ensuring all players are assigned to the correct team and their profiles are compliant
- The communication and distribution of information to teams either directly or via team managers
- All liaising and communicating with Lake Macquarie City Council, Macquarie Football and Northern NSW Football as well as any other relevant authorities
- The running of the canteen and club house
There are also a number of administrative and logistical functions such as organising team photographs and presentation days, as well as the purchase and distribution of playing equipment to teams.
The 2019 Committee is:
- President: Leonard Allen
- Vice President: Lauren Priestley
- Treasurer:Vacant (Ryan Ansell – Acting)
- Secretary: Damien Grogan
- Assistant Secretary: Vacant (Katrina Aarts – Acting)
- Registrar: Vacant (Lauren Priestley – Acting)
- Fixtures Coordinator: Ryan Ansell
- MiniRoos Coordinator: Grant MacNeill
- Womens Coordinator: Lauren Priestley
- Seniors Coordinator: Ryan Ansell
- Club Coach Coordinator: Vacant (Leonard Allen – Acting)
- Publicity & Fundraising Officer: Stephanie Phillips
- Macquarie Delegate: Vacant (Leonard Allen – Acting)
- Canteen Coordinator(s): Ashlea Grogan
- Ground Coordinator: Vacant (Leonard Allen – Acting)
- Gear Steward: Hannah Morris
- Voluntary Safety Officer: Andrew Kelly
- Member Protection Officer: Vacant (Leonard Allen – Acting)
We have a range of roles and opportunities open with the club all of which are essential in working towards building a better club for our members, and the local community. If you have certain skills that may lend to a particular role, please make yourself known to the club either prior to or at the AGM in February – all positions are declared vacant at the AGM.
Committee which meets on the second Wednesday of the month during the season, and as required during pre and post season. Members of this committee are elected at an Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in February each year.
The dates for the 2020 meetings are:
- Wednesday, 12 February, 2020 (AGM)
- Wednesday, 11 March, 2020
- Wednesday, 8 April, 2020
- Wednesday, 13 May, 2020
- Wednesday, 10 June, 2020
- Wednesday, 8 July, 2020
- Wednesday, 12 August, 2020
- Wednesday, 9 September, 2020
If you have something you would like the committee to discuss or wish to place an issue on their agenda please send an email to email@example.com.
For further information on the committee positions, please click here.