Registration Details for 2023 Season. This page will be updated with relevant information as it comes up.
- U5-U7 – $100 (Use an Active Kids Voucher for no fees to pay)
- U8-U11 – $225
- U12-U14 – $245
- U15-U16 – $250
- U17-U18 – $265
- All Age/O35 – $395
Important Registration Information
- Registration opens Sunday January 1st at www.playfootball.com.au
- Register to play in the age group that you are turning in 2023 – eg. players turning 6 in 2023 register in U6s.
- To ensure uniforms can be fitted and ordered in time for the new season, junior and MiniRoo registrations will close Friday 10th February 2023. From this date, registrations will only re-open for teams requiring additional players.
- Senior Registrations close Friday 24th February 2023 to allow the club time to process team sheets, grading forms and other relevant information to be submitted to Macquarie Football. Any registrations after this date will incur a $35 late fee.
- All registrations are labelled ‘pending’ until the end of the registration period or when your age group is full, at which point you will be contacted with confirmation of your registration / allocation. We cannot tell you about team placements before this time. Returning players who register by Friday 10th February 2023 will be given preferential placement in their age group. New players to the club will be assigned to a position in their age group after returning players have been allocated. Please keep an eye on our website and /or Facebook for updates.
Coaches and Managers
- Please ensure you register on PlayFootball. Working With Children checks are required and need to be entered during registration, if you do not have this as yet, you can apply for one here and provide your application number. It is a requirement that ALL coaches and managers register. We can not provide coaches/managers tags to anyone not registered.
- Once you have registered (if you have not done so already), please complete the a team list by clicking here as early as possible to assist in team allocations.
Before you register, please ensure you do the following:
- All players playing competition football from Under 12’s and up must upload a passport style photo. You will be given specific instructions as to the requirements of the photo at this stage.
- If eligible, you will need your Active Kids Voucher code BEFORE registering. The Active Kids Voucher can be applied for by clicking here. You will need a MyServiceNSW account, your child’s Medicare card details and your child’s height and weight (optional) to do this. We cannot easily accept a voucher that isn’t used through the registration process.
- Have your credit or debit cards ready. Payment is on-line at payable at the time of registration.
- ALL coaches and other non-playing volunteers are ALSO required to register in order to meet our obligations to the NSW Government under the Covid Safety Plan for community football. Volunteers and coaches will also require a Working With Children Check, there is no exceptions to this.
- If you are having difficulty registering on PlayFootball you will need to contact PlayFootball directly via the link to “Help”. Unfortunately there is limited control the club has over this system to intervene and help when problems arise. The Help link is your best avenue to resolve issues.
Tips for registering:
- Parents registering on behalf of their kids are encouraged to create one Football Account. With that one football account you can register multiple family members. When registering family members (ie your Child) in the registration process, on the player search screen please use the email address that your registered your child with last season in My Football Club. This will assist in linking the registration history to the child’s registration record.
- Please use the same email address as used to access My Football Club (if possible, to retain your historical data). By using the same email address, the new registration system will be able to match you to your existing registration history from MyFootballClub into the new Play Football registration system.
- If you use your Social Accounts (Facebook or Google) to create your football account, you will need to continue with this sign in process. The email to your associated social account cannot be used to create a Football Account with Email address and Password
- Please use an email Address you can access right away; a verification code is required to finalise the creation of your account.
For any registration queries or for further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org