Registration is now open for the 2021 season!
Fees for 2021 have been kept as close as possible to 2020 with the club absorbing increases from various associations.
- MiniRoos U5/U6/U7 $100
Note: Football is free for U5/U6/U7 if you use an Active Kids Voucher
- MiniRoos U8-U11 $220
- Competition U12 $230
- Competition U13/U14 $235
- Competition U14/U16 $240
- Competition U17/U18 $275
- Seniors (O35s Fri/Sat/AAM/AAW) $400
- Zone League $500
- MiniRoos U5/U6/U7 $100
- All senior and Zone League registrations include a refundable Fine Levy of $20 per player. This will be refunded to the team manager at the conclusion of the season (upon return of training equipment and playing jerseys) if no fines are incurred, or can be used as credit to the club presentation.
- Newcastle Permanent are providing a FREE ball and shin pads to all U6 and U7 players.
- All players playing competition football from Under 12’s through to All Age Men and Women must upload a photo. This photo must be a passport style photo. this is a new rule handed down by the association and will be checked by the various associations prior to competitions.
- If eligible, you will need your Active Kids Voucher Code BEFORE registering. The Active Kids Voucher can be applied for by clicking here. You will need a MyServiceNSW account, your child’s Medicare card details and your child’s height and weight (optional) to do this. We cant easily accept a voucher that isn’t used through the registration process.
- Have your credit or debit cards ready. Payment this season will be on-line at the time of registration. We will not be accepting cash or direct transfer.
- ALL coaches and other non-playing volunteers are ALSO required to register in order to meet our obligations to the NSW Government under the Covid Safety Plan for community football. Volunteers and coaches will also require a Working With Children Check, there is no exceptions to this.
- If you are having difficulty registering on Playfootball (once registrations open) you will need to contact Playfootball directly via the link to “Help”. Unfortunately there is limited control the club has over this system to intervene and help when problems arise. The Help link is your best avenue to resolve issues. Before commencing the registration process, it is important you have the following information ready:
- Parents registering on behalf of their kids are encouraged to create one Football Account. With that one football account you can register multiple family members. When registering family members (ie your Child) in the registration process, on the player search screen please use the email address that your registered your child with last season in My Football Club. This will assist in linking the registration history to the child’s registration record.
- Please use the same email address as used to access My Football Club (if possible, to retain your historical data). By using the same email address, the new registration system will be able to match you to your existing registration history from MyFootballClub into the new Play Football registration system.
- If you use your Social Accounts (Facebook or Google) to create your football account, you will need to continue with this sign in process. The email to your associated social account cannot be used to create a Football Account with Email address and Password
- Please use an email Address you can access right away; a verification code is required to finalise the creation of your account.
Registering with Garden Suburb Football Club
You can register with Garden Suburb Football by clicking here and you will be taken directly to the club registration pages. Alternatively, you can follow the below steps:
- Once logged into Play Football click on Register Now and select an age group that applies to you
- Type Garden Suburb Soccer Club Inc into the Club Finder
- Click Start my registration (bottom right hand side of screen)
- Select Get Started
- Select participant you are registering (myself, linked person or new person) and continue
- Select Product (eg Player or Coach/Manager)
- Product details – add/change, then click Continue
– option to select additional products
- Update the Registrants personal and contact details and then click Continue
- Profile photo “Select Profile Image. Browse from your device and then click Continue
- Review your order. If you need to modify your product selection or details, select Modify in the appropriate section.
- Acknowledge Terms and Conditions by clicking on the check box, read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions and then Continue
- Payment Options Screen
– Input Vouchers/Coupons codes and click APPLY
– Choose either Pay Online or Pay Offline to complete the payment for your registration. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants registration.
– After confirmation message, selection finished OR Perform another Registration
For any registration queries or for further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org