Registration is now open for the 2020 season!
Registration fees have been held at the 2019 prices, with the exception of U6 and U7 which have been lowered to $100 (use your active kids voucher to play free).
Before commencing the registration process, it is important you have the following information ready:
- Login details for your Football Account. If you did not register in 2019, you will need to create a Football Account by clicking here. A Football Account is one account that lets you connect with all the Football Networks in Australia. If you already have an account, click here and you will be directed to the Play Football website where you can retrieve your password if needed.
- If eligible, you will need your Active Kids Voucher Code BEFORE registering. The Active Kids Voucher can be applied for by clicking here. You will need a MyServiceNSW account, your child’s Medicare card details and your child’s height and weight (optional) to do this.
Tips for registering:
Parents registering on behalf of their kids are encouraged to create one Football Account. With that one football account you can register multiple family members. When registering family members (ie your Child) in the registration process, on the player search screen please use the email address that your registered your child with last season in My Football Club. This will assist in linking the registration history to the child’s registration record.
- Please use the same email address as used to access My Football Club (if possible, to retain your historical data). By using the same email address, the new registration system will be able to match you to your existing registration history from MyFootballClub into the new Play Football registration system.
If you use your Social Accounts (Facebook or Google) to create your football account, you will need to continue with this sign in process. The email to your associated social account cannot be used to create a Football Account with Email address and Password
Please use an email Address you can access right away; a verification code is required to finalise the creation of your account.
Registering with Garden Suburb Football Club
You can register with Garden Suburb Football by clicking here and you will be taken directly to the club registration pages. Alternatively, you can follow the below steps:
- Once logged into Play Football click on Register Now and select an age group that applies to you
- Type Garden Suburb Soccer Club Inc into the Club Finder
- Click Start my registration (bottom right hand side of screen)
- Select Get Started
- Select participant you are registering (myself, linked person or new person) and continue
- Select Product (eg Player or Coach/Manager)
- Product details – add/change, then click Continue
– option to select additional products
- Update the Registrants personal and contact details and then click Continue
- Profile photo “Select Profile Image. Browse from your device and then click Continue
- Review your order. If you need to modify your product selection or details, select Modify in the appropriate section.
- Acknowledge Terms and Conditions by clicking on the check box, read and Acknowledge all Terms and Conditions and then Continue
- Payment Options Screen
– Input Vouchers/Coupons codes and click APPLY
– Choose either Pay Online or Pay Offline to complete the payment for your registration. You will receive an invoice to the email address listed on the registrants registration.
– After confirmation message, selection finished OR Perform another Registration
For any registration queries or for further assistance, please email email@example.com.